High-Performance Sealer for fast power trowel burnishing
Concria™ GUARD is a patented, high-performance, acrylic copolymer sealer for use on polished concrete and all uncoated cementitious surfaces. Our patented formulation forms a shiny, protective film on concrete and natural stone, improving cleanability and chemical resistance across honed and polished concrete.
Concria™ GUARD sealer is easy to apply, quick drying, nonflammable, UV stable, and it eliminates the need for floor waxes, liquid polishes, and conventional resin-based coatings. The sealer can also be burnished with ride-on trowels, making it much faster to apply than a sealer that requires the use of a high-speed burnisher.
Where can you use Concria™ GUARD?
- Shopping malls and supermarkets
- Warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing plants
- Parking garages
- Airports hangars
- Schools and universities
- Medical facilities
- Office buildings
- …and more
- Cost effective (create a mixture that contains two parts Guard, 1 part water)
- Exceptional, high-gloss ”wet look”
- Can be burnished to a high-gloss finish with a power trowel or high-speed burnisher
- Seals and protects all uncoated cementitious surfaces
- Excellent wear properties and durability
- Effective dirt and alcohol resistance
- No mop drag
- Rapidly creates a long-lasting shine
- Enhances the color intensity of colored and stained concrete
- Maximizes light reflectance
- Makes floor cleaning and maintenance very easy
You can use Concria GUARD lithium densifier on both new and old polished concrete and dry-shake floors. Polished concrete floors also require ConcriaTM HARD densifier.
- Sweep the floor daily with a microfiber pad or dry dust mop
- Do NOT use acidic cleaners (with pH below 7) to maintain treated floors
- For peak performance and results, clean the floor daily by auto scrubber with diamond impregnated pads (DIP)
Though ConcriaTM GUARD will improve your floor’s stain resistant qualities, some acidic or oil products may leave a stain if left on the surface. Clean up all spills promptly to minimize any possible damage.